Victim Support Services makes it a priority to connect with individuals that have been hurt or harmed by crime, and with those living in the community we serve. There are many ways to get involved with VSS.
- Volunteer: Volunteers are essential to the work we do. Whatever your interests or skills are, VSS probably has an opportunity for you! Click here for more information.
- Attend or help at one of our community events: Community events are specific to supporting our clients and connecting them with others, and bringing awareness to the community about our services.
Community/Clients Events include (but are not limited to):
- Candlelight Remembrance
- National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims
- Missing and Unidentified Persons Awareness
- National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
- Sign up for agency updates: Stay up-to-date and be in the know of all Victim Support Services updates, events, blog posts, and more. Click here to receive all agency updates via email.