Contributions play a vital role to clients and the agency. It is through contributions from individuals and organizations that the doors remain open, phone lines are answered and services are provided. Every contribution, no matter its size, is highly valued and greatly appreciated. Federal Tax #91-0993005.
You Can Make A Difference By:
- Checks through mail to: Victim Support Services, P.O. Box 1949, Everett, WA 98206.
- Secure credit card donations on line (please click HERE).
- Will, trust or life insurance contributions – contact your financial adviser/attorney.
- Commemorative Gifts- mail a check or credit card information along with the name of the person you wish to honor, along with the name and address of the person you wish notified of your gift. (The amount of your gift is not included in the notification unless you request us to do so.)
- Employer matching gifts – Many companies encourage charitable giving by matching their employees’ contributions. Check with your employer regarding this opportunity.
- Wish List – with the public’s help, VSS is able to supply Wish List items to victims and their loved ones each year.
- Fundraising activities to benefit VSS – Contact Leslie McPherson at 425-252-6081, or Leslie@victimsupportservices.org. (All such activities must be authorized by VSS in advance.)
- Auction Item Gift Baskets – Contact Leslie for information regarding approriate themes for a gift basket
- Giving Programs: Fred Meyer Community Rewards, Bartell Drugs, Amazon Smile
- Year Round Sponsorship