Victim Support Services is a 501(c) 3 organization. We exist entirely from funds through state and federal grants, foundation grants, events, and individual donations.
Below you can find a list of items and services that you can donate that will help us continuing providing direct services and fund operations.
- Gift card to Costco to allow us to purchase office supplies; i.e., toilet paper, paper towels, reams of paper for the printer, cleaning supplies, printer ink, training supplies, etc.
- Grocery store gift cards (Safeway, Fred Meyer, etc.) that can be used for both food and gas. Gift cards that we can provide to clients to purchase gas help them attend court hearings, other travel expenses, and buy food.
- Uber/Lyft gift cards.
- Hotel gifts cards (Hotels.com)
- Bus Passes.
- Art supplies and crafts to be used in homicide survivor support groups and client events.
- Cash donations: click here to donate through our secure site.
- Items for our fundraising events including silent auction items, raffle prizes and giveaways.