Victim Support Services is a 501(c) 3 organization. We exist entirely from funds through state and federal grants, foundation grants, events, and individual donations.
In order to support our direct services we still need to fund the operations of our offices, and make sure we have a professional environment in which to work and meet with clients and partners. With that in mind we are asking for your help to keep our dollars focused on direct services by providing support for our office operations. Below you can find a list of items and services that you can donate that will help us accomplish this.
- Gift card to Costco to allow us to purchase office supplies; i.e., toilet paper, paper towels, reams of paper for the printer, cleaning supplies for the office, printer ink, training supplies, etc.
- Grocery store gift cards (Safeway, Fred Meyer, etc.) that can be used for both food and gas. Gift cards that we can provide to clients to purchase gas help them attend court hearings.
- Uber/Lyft gift cards.
- Bus Passes.
- Art supplies to be used in homicide survivor support groups and therapy sessions.
- Cash donations: click here to donate through our secure site.
- Items for our fundraising events including silent auction items, raffle prizes and giveaways.
Call Our 24-Hour Crisis Line
Speak with a trained advocate who can provide assistance with needs resulting from victimization. Call by clicking below!