Community Planning Meeting
Crime Victim Service Center
Snohomish & Island Counties
The Crime Victim Assistance Center program, including Victim Support Services, senior services of Snohomish County, Providence Intervention for Abuse and Chinese Information and Service Center will be holding an open meeting to discuss services for victims of crime in our community and the funding that supports this program.
The meeting will be held on
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Providence Medical Center
900 Pacific Avenue, Everett WA
Monte Cristo Meeting Room
We will be discussing:
- Crime victim services being provided by our crime victim assistance center
- Direct service and outreach
- Areas or groups of people for whom services are lacking
- Funding decisions
Key goals of the crime victim assistance center are:
- 24 hour hotline crisis intervention
- Non-judgmental Listening to a person’s experience
- Speaking on behalf of the victim as appropriate
- Accompanying victims to court hearings
- Providing information on useful local and state resources
If you plan to attend and need an interpreter or other kind of assistance, please contact us at 800.346.7555. The site is accessible for anyone with disabilities.
Call Our 24-Hour Crisis Line
Speak with a trained advocate who can provide assistance with needs resulting from victimization. Call by clicking below!
[fts_facebook type=page id=113587341909 access_token=EAAP9hArvboQBAHoe4nkFWCSABhF1LZBuKCFYZCDIMTvIGD13O9FIq4ykkGGbhGCLJSVUgHrGIHZCJ6IwPwwd5XwdD1DigHSFTMnmU9fL0d84C8OMMtidvDkW2hQmrLv98AvjhfbZAenryR8bvgURy6M9pLpcAWGwrA9kWA7pAgZDZD posts=2 title=yes title_align=center description=no words=45 popup=no posts_displayed=page_only images_align=center]