Victim Support Services is a 501(c) 3 organization. We exist entirely from funds through state and federal grants, foundation grants, events, and individual donations. Due to recent state and federal budget cuts we have already cut corners in any way we can, without detracting from the services our clients depend on. This coming budget year we are short $157,000 in operating funds.
In order to support our direct services we still need to fund the operations of our offices, and make sure we have a professional environment in which to work and meet with clients and partners. With that in mind we are asking for your help to keep our dollars focused on direct services by providing support for our office operations. Below you can find a list of items and services that you can donate that will help us accomplish this.
- Gift card to Costco to allow us to purchase office supplies; i.e., toilet paper, paper towels, reams of paper for the printer, cleaning supplies for the office, printer ink, training supplies, etc.
- Picnic table for outside the office
- Safeway gift cards that we can provide to clients to purchase gas to attend hearings, etc.
- Cash donations: click here to donate through our secure site
- Visawww.victimsupportservices.org/donate gift cards that can be used to pay for material printing and folding
- Items for our fundraising events including auction items, raffle prizes and giveaways